Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sweet 16








My oldest daughter Mackenzie turned 16 on September 6th. I cannot possibly have a child that old.



Mackenzie is such a wonderful daughter. She and I share a special relationship. She always is able to make me laugh. Mackenzie is a very talented artist, and this year she is taking art classes to further improve her skills.



Mackenzie is blossoming this year, she has grown into a beautiful, confident and talented young woman. She always has a smile on her face and people gravitate towards her.



She is playing on the high school soccer team this year after taking a couple of years off. She has really enjoyed playing again. She is determined to come back even better next year for her senior year.



I love you Mackenzie, I hope you will continue to make good choices and be a good example as you prepare yourself for your bright future.



Love always... Daddy

1 comment: