Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Perspective

So last night I was sitting in the car watching part of Bella's soccer practice. From what I could see she was having a hard time with the drill. The coach appeared to be riding her pretty hard. In my head I was defending my baby. I thought he was being too hard on her. Of course, my windows were closed so I couldn't hear what was being said.  When practice was over I asked her about practice.  She said she really enjoyed it.  I said it looked like coach was getting after you. She said ya, he was, but I didnt have a good practice.  She proceeded to tell me how much she likes this particular coach and his practices. 

It rang in my ears about how as can be so quick to jump to conclusions about things before we know the details.   I am glad I kept my mouth shut this one time.
How often do we see something going on and we immediately start to mentally berate the person that we percieve as being at fault. 

Lets be a little slower to judge.  Have faith

Happy humpday

1 comment:

  1. Great reminder. Us parents are quick to protect our little ones but life experiences are what help us all grow! Glad you kept the window closed too. Your little Bella is quite a smart girl!!!

    ReplyDelete