Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What is your legacy?

I was saddened last night by the news of one of my  coaches from junior high. He Coached me in football, wrestling, and track.  He was the coach as well as a friend.  He always greeted us with a smile and was as happy to see us as we were to see him.  I remember talking to him and he was so excited when he was adopting children. Coach Thrash Attended my 25th high school reunion with us. It has been amazing listening to the stories from all of the students that he had an impact on their lives. Now he is gone and all we have left are the memories and lessons he taught us. 

What will people say about us when we are gone? Are we going to be remembered as a great person, a friend, someone that really made a difference?  We have opportunities everyday to make a difference in somebody's life. 

Remember this as you interact with people today.

Oh baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment