Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Future


As I look toward the future, I look with fear and uncertainty. I will be completing my bachelors degree in business management this year. My area of interest is sports marketing and promotion. With the economy slowing down as it is, and with no signs of fixing itself anytime soon, unemployment will continue to rise and companies will contine to cut back, I wonder what the job future will hold for me.

After my divorce, I went back to school in order to be able to provide a better future for my family. So, now I am wondering if I could have better spent these last few years. It concerns me that I wont be able to provide for my family. I also plan on remarrying sometime (hopefully sometime in the not too distant future), but I will not do that until I have a good foothold on things.

Perhaps I am overeacting, but it is a real concern for me. If anyone reading this has any contacts in marketing, or sports marketing/promotions, I would be interested in networking and discussing outlooks with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment