Monday, February 2, 2009

Getting Started

Well since it seems like everyone in the family is blogging now, I guess I had better jump on the bandwagon.

A little background on us. I am Scott, proud father of 4 awesome kids. We live in Spanish Fork, Utah, where we have lived for almost 5 years. Prior to that we lived in Southern California where I was raised.

I am in my senior year at Utah Valley University and am finishing my bachelors in business management. I am currently interning in the athletic department.

Most evenings lately it seems like have been at UVU athletic events or watching my son Scout play basketball, or down watching my son bailey or my nephews wrestle. Fortunately things will start to slow down a little bit. But not for long.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard! It's kind of fun, and easier than journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah im not that good at journaling. So, we shall see.

    ReplyDelete