Saturday, April 24, 2010

5 minute free write

Ok, I have fallen off of the blog wagon. Never really have anything to say or the will do put it down. So, I am going to try 5 minutes of free writing and just let it go.

Life is still full of ups and downs. The ups: Bailey bringing home a perfect report card. ( Something I never did) Bellas soccer team is still undefeated. Those girls are fun and are starting to get it. ( I hope)

The downs: I still haven't found a job, one of the kids is stealing from the rest of the family, I have a child abusing the internet, kids still taking off and not telling me where they are, my dad is having an even harder time walking and talking, I get frustrated with our ward on a local level, My good intentions never make it past my brain and get put into action, my desire to get in shape and lose weight is constantly getting off track. I never seem to be able to stay motivated.

I strongly believe that the first thing that needs to happen is for me to find employment. Once that happens, then I can get secure on my feet and possibly look to allow someone into my life. My family struggles without the influence of a mother. I can only do so much, and it is very evident that what I am doing is not enough.

My five minutes is up.. so I will leave it here for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment