Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Another Day

Today was another rough day. It started off well. I worked out and helped my sister move; my morning prayer was as afterthought as I was rushing out the door. I also didn't get any scripture reading in this morning. The children are home from school this week on spring break, and the weather has been rainy and snowy so the kids are getting cabin fever. Bailey started in with his usual sassy mouth disrespectfulness and once again I lost it.

When he gets like that, it is so hard to get him to calm down and be reasonable. Unfortunately, I didn't act like the adult who should be in control of the situation.

This evening was not bad and I was able to get some scripture reading done.

I want to do the right thing and be a righteous leader in my home. I have so much responsibility to raise my children to know what is right and to know the gospel of Jesus Christ. I know I cannot do it n my own. I have to be both mom and dad. I need to be able to rely more on my Heavenly Father to help me and give me the strength I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment