Thursday, April 1, 2010

Experiment on the Word

" But behold, if ye will awake and arouse your faculties, even to an experiment upon my words, and exercise a particle of faith, yea, even if ye can no more than adesire to believe, let this desire work in you, even until ye believe in a manner that ye can give place for a portion of my words" Book of Mormon Alma 32:27

I am mortal. I make mistakes. I have lapses in judgement and do not always do the things that I know I should. I do know that when I am living a Christlike life, things go better in my life. I am going to experiment on the word. I am going to focus on doing all of the basics in order to bring peace and understanding to me and my family. I cannot expect to reap the blessings of the atonement and God's love when I am not doing what he asks of me.

I have faith that I will find joy and peace by doing what I know is right. I will be recording my thoughts on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment