Friday, April 2, 2010

WOW

Wow

Yesterday was a real struggle. I started off the day by reading some Easter related scriptures and I watched Elder Holland's talk "None Were With Him". That was about the last good thing of the day until late in the evening. I got into a tiff with a cousin that really got into my head. When the kids came home from school I got into it with Scout. He doesn't have the best judgment when it comes to picking friends. He couldn't understand why I wouldn't let him hang out with one of his friends that I don't approve of. Unfortunately I really lost it.

It wasn't until later after I had talked to a few friends that I was able to clear my head a bit and think clearly. Before I went to bed I read some more from the Gospels in the Bible. I ended my day by praying for forgiveness and for strength to make tomorrow a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment